I wanted to get this on the record to prove its my idea. This is my unedited thoughts on paper, not a business plan although I could produce one upon request 🙂
- gym which houses workout equipment specially designed to produce electricity through movement.
- we know that this type of technology already exists. Movement produces electricity- e.g. wind farms, hydroelectric, crank chargers etc…
- Gym is paid by electric companies or the state for the electricity produced and added to the grid. The gym can sell directly to private buyers (homes/communities/cities etc…).
- Gym attracts people to use equipment by offering discounts for memberships based on how much electricity their exercises produce over the course of a given period (week or month).
- if someone produces enough electricity through their exercise they can actually be paid by the gym.
- This provides incentive for gym rats to stay and produce more and convince their friends to do the same
- This will also likely attract people interested in green energy production and saving the environment
- Once concept is proven successful, and there is money for expansion, the organization will venture into the power company space by creating a power plant with thousands of employees who are fitness and environment freaks willing to work and live on-site.
- “employees” will be paid in food and exercise as well as being part of the greatest company on earth. They will also be given a stipend.