- either atheism or theism is true
- if atheism is true then there is no objective standard by which to measure human value and no duty to protect innocent humans.
- If theism is true, then a foundation for the intrinsic and objective value of human individuals exists as well as a duty to protect humans.
- Individual humans are objectively and intrinsically valuable and it is our duty to protect individual humans.
- therefore atheism is false.
The Argument From Reason Ironically, if Naturalism and Materialism are true then all knowledge, reason, and truth is illusory. In other words, if naturalism or materialism is true, we could never know it. Two of my favorite arguments for the existence of God are The Moral Argument and The Argument From Reason. They both hit […]